If you are looking for a professional lawn care service provider, you have come to the right place. At SunBlest Lawn Care, we have developed a Indiana Essential Program to help homeowners get rid of pesky weeds and green up their lawns.
SunBlest Lawn Care’s lawn specialists will conduct an initial assessment of your lawn and our lawn specialists will provide useful notes and recommendations during visits to ensure that the lawn remains in excellent condition.
Below is a quick summary of what our experienced lawn specialists will provide your lawn:
- Early Spring: Pre-emergent crabgrass control to maintain an effective barrier throughout Spring along with a slow release fertilization, weed control as needed and lawn assessment.
- Spring: Pre-emergent crabgrass control to maintain an effective barrier throughout Spring along with a slow release fertilization, weed control and lawn assessment.
- Summer: includes a slow release fertilization and weed control.
- Fall: includes a slow release fertilization and weed control.
- Late Fall: includes a heavy rate fertilization for root health over winter and spring green up.
- Time between applications will vary between 6-9 weeks depending on time of year.
- Satisfaction Guarantee and Free Service Calls
Why You Should Choose this Program
Best for those who do not plan to water enough in the summer to keep the lawn out of dormancy, so the late summer service is removed. This will give you good color, growth and weed control in the spring and help recondition the lawn in the fall as it comes out of summer dormancy.
In addition to our basic lawn program, you can also opt for the following services:
- Preventative Grub Control
- Fall Aeration Services to Remove Plugs of Thatch and Soil from Turf (More Air, Water, and Nutrients Within the Root Zone Help Improve Overall Lawn Quality)
- Spot and Over Seeding with high quality seed.
- Disease Control
- Perimeter Pest Program
- Bed Weed Control Program