At SunBlest Lawn Care, our Premiere Program is designed to enhance our customers’ lawns. We can help you achieve and maintain a lush, and healthy lawn throughout the year. Consistency is an essential component of this program and your grass will be protected from spring through winter. Our trained and licensed lawn specialists utilize only the best quality products.
SunBlest Lawn Care’s lawn specialists will conduct an initial assessment of your lawn and our lawn specialists will provide useful notes and recommendations during visits to ensure that the lawn remains in excellent condition.
Below is a quick summary of what our experienced lawn specialists will provide your lawn:
- Early Spring: Pre-emergent crabgrass control to maintain an effective barrier throughout Spring along with a slow release fertilization, weed control as needed and lawn assessment.
- Spring: Pre-emergent crabgrass control to maintain an effective barrier throughout Spring along with a slow release fertilization, weed control and lawn assessment.
- Summer: includes a slow release fertilization and weed control.
- Later Summer: includes slow release fertilization along with weed control, nutsedge control as needed and post emergent crabgrass control as needed.
- Fall: includes a slow release fertilization and weed control.
- Late Fall: includes a heavy rate fertilization for root health over winter and spring green up.
- Time between applications are 6-8 weeks to better control weeds and identify issues.
- Satisfaction Guarantee and Free Service Calls
Why You Should Choose this Program
You can enjoy complete peace of mind knowing that our Premiere Program provides the greenest and healthiest lawn. Combined with good watering and mowing practices, the color and growth rate will stay the most consistent throughout the year which will help your lawn be more resistant to disease and insect issues. Our staff members have the experience and knowledge to diagnose issues and recommend solutions on site. At SunBlest Lawn Care, our services are also affordable and satisfaction is guaranteed.
In addition to our premium lawn program, you can also opt for the following services:
- Preventative Grub Control
- Fall Aeration Services to Remove Plugs of Thatch and Soil from Turf (More Air, Water, and Nutrients Within the Root Zone Help Improve Overall Lawn Quality)
- Spot and Over Seeding with high quality seed.
- Disease Control
- Perimeter Pest Program
- Bed Weed Control Program