Reasons to Invest in Aerating Your Lawn
The lawn aeration process from SunBlest Lawn Care involves pulling soil cores to promote a healthy and robust lawn. Some of the benefits include:
Aeration helps soil drink up essential nutrients.
It enhances root growth for a more robust turf.
Water, air, and fertilizer can penetrate the soil more deeply post-aeration.
The process dramatically reduces soil compaction.
Aeration aids in thatch breakdown.
Our Yard Aeration Service
These are the proven steps we follow for every yard aeration service:
- Our professionals inspect your lawn for special considerations.
- We utilize state-of-the-art aeration tools to extract soil plugs.
- These tools penetrate deep into your lawn to loosen compacted soil.
- The removed soil plugs stay on the lawn to decompose naturally.
- Lawn aeration companies conclude the process with a targeted watering regime to maximize aeration benefits.
Transform your lawn with our expert lawn care team. Get an instant quote today!
Lawn Care Tips
- Get a lawn assessment to see what types of services you need.
- Water your lawn thoroughly a day before aeration for optimal results.
- Ensure your lawn is clear of large objects or debris before aeration.
- After aeration, refrain from mowing your lawn for a few days.
- Consider a combined aeration and overseeding program if your lawn has sparse patches.
- Check your grass for damaging pests like grubs, ants, and spiders.
- We recommend aerating in the fall.
Get an Instant Quote Online Today
SunBlest Lawn Care’s lawn aeration services are second to none. Let us transform your landscape into a healthy and beautiful turf. Get an instant quote or call (317) 279-4829 to learn more about our services. Since 1998, we’ve served Indianapolis, IN, and the surrounding areas, including Westfield, McCordsville, New Palestine, Greenwood, Center Grove, and more.Instant Quote